Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Animal free Anniversary!

Today marks my one year anniversary. A year ago today i made the decision to become a Vegetarian.
My reasons for becoming a Vegetarian are short and simple:
1. Its not about the animal for me, just being more healthy with my eating habits.
2. At this point i was already technicly a vegetarian since it had been weeks since i had eaten meat.
3. During the past spring break in Ireland, i gorged myself on Burger King fast food. and when i left i was disgusted with myself and what i put into my body.

So i changed, now im not a strict vegetarian, i love me my eggs and cheese and occasional fish/shelfish.
nothing truer has been said

Now settle down, i know im not a real vegetarian. at most im a pescetarian and at the very least im a sympathetic vegetarian. But i think of myself as a vegetarian and well, ive last a year so thats something right?

So do i do if for the animals? 
no. Like i said earlier, its more for health reasons.

So what i take away from this is not only the knowledge that i can commit to something like this for as long as a year, but also i just feel better about myself. 

And i wont stop with just a year, i want to make the 5 year mark.

So what have you done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment