Friday, February 11, 2011

Scarves are FABULOUS!

Lets admit it, everyone loves a scarf. they are the end all fashion accessory! Well that's my opinion anyways. I love scarfs because they allow you to add a touch of your personality to the outfit you have on (I also do that with socks :D ) But do you know what beats having scarfs?

*Jeopardy theme music*

Well for me it is making a scarf. I can pick out the color, design, length and width. You can not get that kind of customization for the same price as a spool or two or yarn.

So the Scarf that I embarked on was the Doctor Who scarf:
Yeah...this isnt the exact one i made, since there was multiple versions.

No my pattern came from @Tardis_Tara and her website http://wittylittleknitter.com/
Mine is the original Season 12 Scarf and it took me the better part of a month to finish. I couldnt be happier.

Whats that? You want to see a picture of mine? Why of course ;)
I think the SockMonkey Slippers set it off no?
So what kind of crafts are you into?

No comments:

Post a Comment