Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its getting hard in here.

One year ago I arrived back into Rome from spending a month traveling around England. It has this hold on my that i never realized until i started to look for a real job/career. the only thing i can think of is getting a job in and living in England. i want nothing else than that. If i were to win the lotto today, being able to do anything and go anywhere, my first stop would be to England. 

I have never felt a real connection to the US. *gasp* the horror. but its America!
but it is true. i have never held America in its glory that everyone else does. I never enjoyed reciting the pledge of allegiance. I kind of wish that the British had won the Revolutionary War so i could have a cool British accent.

So I dont know what to do, because it would take a miracle to get a job over there. Anyone have a suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment