Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Caring more than you know.

Today something happened that I never thought would happen. My Alma matar closed today along with the surrounding schools and hospital due to a phone/online threat to the campus, its students, faculty and staff. The details still havent been confirmed but the jift of the story is there was a threat that a student/person was going to open fire on the Campus of NMU.



The threat as is stated that they wanted to be the death/victim record of Virginia Tech. this is just wrong!

I get that since my school is in the North that theres less sun so people tend to get depressed, or so i have heard, but for this to happen just doesnt seem real.

I guess its the "that's so horrible but would never happen to me" theory talking. As of right now the school says everything is fine but there is no reports of an arrest and the campus is still on lockdown. I just hope that if school resumes tomorrow that nothing horrible happens that would have happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment