Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Eye for and Eye and a Pound for a Pound

Today I decided that I needed some sort of motivation to being and keep me on track to actually exercise more and become healthy (and skinny!)
So I decided to join in on The Biggest Losers Pound For Pound Challenge
 
Its a good cause and really has motivated me into jump starting my journey. I want to keep my pledge and the only way that will happen is if i lose the weight. so that is what I'm going to do! BAM!

So if you want to join me and the Pound for Pound Challenge click this Link! or the one above and sign up. and if you want to be teammates (which is awesome!) my team is called Lose 2 Win from Everywhere Michigan (not a real town). There's also a facebook page for my team too -> Click me. You know you want tooooooo! 
So, whats new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment